- This Website with the URL of https://leadsandfeeds.com/ (“Website/Site”) is operated by Leads and Feeds LLP (“We/Our/Us”). We are committed to respecting and protecting privacy for the data and information we collect for our purposes. We collect personal information and process such personal data in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other relevant state and national laws that may be applicable.
- We collect personal data in order to best serve and provide our services and products.
- All our partners and third-party players working with us on a contractual, part-time or full-time basis will be expected to comply with this policy. No third-party may access or process personal information without having entered into a confidentiality agreement with us.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect various types of personal information depending on the services demanded of us and the context of our interactions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, mobile number, and other contact details. You will be required to provide this information to us voluntarily in order for us to continue any business-related services and availing the same.
- Payment: Personal information will be collected for payment purposes by our payment gateway partners. In addition, details such as credit/debit card details will be collected for payment purposes by these partners we will not have access to this information. All payments are made through a third-party payment gateway.
- Collection Sources: We may collect information necessary to us via other sources, such as public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms or other third parties.
- Feedback: By using our Website, you agree that we may advertise your feedback on the Website and marketing materials. We may also retain your stored information for as long as we are required in order to provide the requisite services.
- USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personal/contact information to primarily provide you with our services and to maintain, protect and improve our services. The information may be used for, but not limited to:
- Improving our services and how we operate our Website.
- Understanding and enhancing your experience when you visit our Website. Personalise/Customise our services at your request and make recommendations.
- Process, manage and complete monetary transactions in partnership with our payment gateway partner.
- Send you relevant information regarding our services, invoices, promotions, offers etc.
- Provide customer support.
- Ensure protection, authenticity and deterrence against fraudulent online accounts or unauthorized and/or illegal activity.
- Your data may be used in case we are required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or government requests/investigations.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or any other form of business transfer.
- DATA TRANSFER
- Information about our users may be shared with our business partners across various segments in order to best provide our services to you. Our partners include, but are not limited to, affiliates, vendors, subsidiaries etc.
- Any data shared will be shared with your consent for the completion of any transaction or any product or any service you have requested or authorized.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in order to provide you the best services. Such functions include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, processing payments through payment gateway partners, providing customer services etc. These third parties may have access to your information in order to perform these functions.
- All third parties are supposed to perform their functions in accordance with this pivacy policy and as permitted by applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- We do not share your personal information without your consent. With third parties who work on our behalf, we aim to adhere to all data protection principles and clauses of the Information Technology Act 2000 and other applicable legislations.
- DATA SECURITY
- We take due care of personal data and strive to ensure that we comply with all the laws and processes that are necessary in order to safeguard this data. Technical measures are in place to ensure prevention of unlawful or unauthorized access to data and any loss of data.
- We take all reasonable steps to help protect personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure alteration and destruction. Users are responsible for ensuring protection of their usernames and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing accounts and services.
- Information collected form you will be stored for such period as is required to complete the said service/transaction entered into with you or for such period as mandated by applicable laws.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
- SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK PLUGINS
We expect our customer base using our Website to be over the age of 18 or the age of majority. In case you are under 18, you may only use our Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we are not liable for any cause of action in the event of non-compliance with this section.
- CHANGE IN POLICY
We retain the right to change this policy periodically. You agree that if you continue to use our services after the changes in this policy have been published, it will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&Cs)
1.General: You acknowledge that we are only providing our services and acting as facilitators and cannot be a party to or control, in any manner, the transactions you enter into, and attempt to make via our payment gateway partner. We assume no obligation regarding the same in any event. You agree that we are:
(a) not a party to the Service Payment;
(b) not a payment system provider in relation to its role under these Terms;
(c) not responsible to you in any manner whatsoever, with respect to processing and settlement of payment relating to the Service Payments, as we are only facilitating the Service Payment;
(d) not and will not be responsible for any aspect of the Service Payments;
(e) not a party to and will not be responsible for any disputes, chargebacks or reversals arising pursuant to the Service Payments and;
(f) not responsible for any of your acts, including, non-completion of a Service Payment or non-payment of any Bill.
2.Payment Methods: We usually accept all forms of electronic payment methods such as payment by debit/credit card, net banking fund transfer, UPI etc. Upon confirming your assent, you will be directed to our payment gateway partner with the options available for making the payment.
3.Late Payment: Any unreasonable delay in payment will be construed as your waiver towards taking up our services. Late payment may also attract penalties in the form of a flat fee or interest charges for duration of delay.
4.Billing Disputes: Any form of billing dispute or problems faced during the billing of our services must be taken up with our payment gateway partner.
5.Refunds & Returns: All sales are final and there is no refund or cancellation for the purchase/scheduling of our services. You recognise and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund or cancellation of purchase/payment for any services provided by the us under any circumstances.
6.Payment Terms: In case of any query regarding payment terms, it must first be discussed and agreed upon by us in order to execute the same. Any unilateral attempt to alter the payment terms, for example via instalments, will not be entertained.
7.Currency: All payments towards our services are to be made in the currency of the Indian National Rupee (INR).
8.Taxes & Additional Charges: All taxes and additional charges towards the payment of our services will be added whilst you confirm your payment via our payment gateway. We reserve the right to charge, and recover from you, any fees or charges for availing Service Payments on the Website.
9.Governing Law: In case of any dispute, all State and National laws pertinent to the subject of payment will be applicable.
10.Alteration/Amendments to T&C: We reserve the right to make alterations or amendments to these T&Cs at aby time and without any prior notice. You will be subject to these terms as soon as you make a Service Payment. In case any of these clauses is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, that will not influence the validity of the of the remaining conditions.